Saturday, March 6, 2010

Storyang kay Tam-IS: Blue Love Green part. 1

I'm Drea from Ateneo de Davao Let me
tell you my inspiring story. in
2006 i'm a active chatter in a yahoo Chatroom, I founded a Clan sa room
na yon. Then with Several Ateneo and De la Salle friends we founded a
site that time I just wan't to gather
friends then, when Im on the chatroom i found the name of my future boy
friend call him destiny his YM id (anyways ung ym id ko is Faith)
kumbaga that thing is parang! magic attractive xa i guess we chatand
lagi kaming
nag jijive kumbaga it's blessed by the magic of heaven lahat ng
sinasabi ko tinatandaan nya. well si Destiny nga pala is from De La
salle Manila.

The time came nag confess xa ng feelings sakin he said na kung pde makuha ang number ko (since i didn't give my number for
strangers) tumangi ako he beg na ibigay ko ung number ko. niloko ko xa i
gave the 8 digits of my number sabi nya pano if nahulaan ko?? i said if
mahuhulaan mo therefor your're a great bullshit!(imao) he always saying
na he loves me and he mean it!I'm hurt kce for me internet relationship
is a hell no. we've share our cam to each other and he looks great,
romantic, witty and sweet! I like him but the hell is it possible to
meet him?? or is it possible to love him via internet
relationship or a
long distance relationship?? the question sucks?

After the chatting I decided to sleep (around 11pm) then siguro mga 2:23 am nag
ring ung phone ko damned i hear his voice? is he serious guessing 3
numbers pano??? he tried his best to call me mixing and listing of
numbers sabi nya i've tried 633 times got atleast 200 na sumagot and
they wish me luck! na matawagan ka! and omg! i can't speak the guy which
named destiny will be my destiny?? He sucks i want to cry im loving
him? is that possible in an internet online community, the day passed
it's March 5, 2007, i've decided to confess my feelings "i can't di ko
na kaya pigilan but how papaano kita mamahalin you're to far away now i
know that you're sincere to you're feeling pro papaano?" I kept askin
and ung sinasabi nya guu is this "I Love you, I love you, I love you"
damned my heart is twinkling Im inlove yet little bit scared, hirap na
hirap na ako na pigilan! ahh OMG tinignan ko ang phone ko got 152txt
message at iisa lang ung nakalagay "Pls tell Andrea Karla Cruz that Jp
Brin Love her so much! pls save her number and txt this message "i love
you Drea can you be my girl for life?" grabe pahirap damn hirap na hirap
na ako indi ko na kaya pigilan it's already 2:25 in the morning March
6, 2007 sabi ko Jayphee kaya mo ba ang LDR sabi nya yes i can and i can
prove it too you!then that time kami na maybe for life :)!

In the morning since alam nya ung address ko at Davao na suprise ako di ako
makapaniwala. Drea Drea sigaw ni mommy may nag hahanap sayo! Lalake??
OMG bakit kinukutuban ako? may gnawa ba ako or may dadating?? then
pagbaba ko from my room What The!? is it a Dream??? am I dreaming? I saw
him! which is really unexpected it's 7:00 in the morning pumunta xa sa
davao for me, I've treat him pa nga and that's weird haha, i gave him
durian and mango :) and that's awful mr. brin is my future husband and
after 6months he proposed while I'm working sa manila, there was a jazz
music from a violin and he
arrives with 24pcs of tulips and the weird is
ung mga friend ko sing for him while nag ppropose xa, Drea it's a
matter of life and death will you be Mrs. Brin for life?? and well the
dream wedding came true! at Nuestra Senora de Fatima :) at davao

Guru know
where on Bahamas having an Honeymoon! Thnx to you're Article! More
Power God Bless this is Andrea Karla Cruz- Brin a 21 years old wife of a
20 years old tycoon Jp Brin

No comments:

Post a Comment